"The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.", James Oppenheim. Assignments are boring, homework is such a waste of time, exams are absolutely needless, I wish my education is over soon and I don't have to deal with all this stuff. It would put an end to my miseries and I would finally be happy... often thought my foolish mind while traveling through, supposedly, the most amazing part of my life's journey, the schooling. Now when I look back and remember those beautiful days, I realize how wrong I was to wish it to be over soon. Happiness was there right under my feet. I could have had all the fun in my life, surrounded by joyful friends, loving teachers, and endless possibilities for a bright future. And when I introspect about how I feel now about the present moment, I realize that I am repeating the foolishness all over again. I am working hard, trying to earn money and make my name, so that someday in the future ...
Comments
Post a Comment